Preloader Close

Permits & Forms

Ridley Park Permit Forms & Applications

Permit applications can be found below under each of their tabs.


All permits fees are required to be paid prior to permit approval.  Ridley Park requires all insurance, liability, certification and licenses to submitted with the application.


Payment can be made via cash, check, money order or credit card 

(No American Express) 


Permits Applications can be emailed to, dropped off in person or mailed to Borough Hall:


Attention: Code Department

Ridley Park Borough Hall

105 E Ward Ave

Ridley Park, PA 19078 


Fee Schedule

Permit Applications

Other Applications & Forms

$100 per application, good for 6 months. A peddlers’ permit is REQUIRED when going door to door in Ridley Park. The only exempt groups are religious organizations and political organizations



A permit shall be required to cut down or to do major pruning to a Shade Tree. Shade Tree’s are any tree that is between the sidewalk and the street.

For benches located in the Business District, Lake Area and Veterans Park.


Application for on street handicap parking spot


A permit to host a block party in Ridley Park Borough. Must be signed by all neighbors and approved at a Borough Council Meeting.


A permit for parks and other Borough Facilities


Permit to rent Borough Hall Community Room. Please call Borough Hall for availability.